Temporary Food Event Information
- No inspection of single temporary events lasting 1 day. Events occurring for 2 or more days require inspection by Environmental Health staff.
- Fee charged to temporary food establishment owner for temporary food booths open for more than 2 single events of 14 or less consecutive days. See the fee schedule for appropriate fees.
- All temporary food booths required to have a hand wash station consisting of warm water, soap, and paper towels.
- All temporary food booths required to have sanitizer (bleach) and water to sanitize all equipment.
- PHF (potentially hazard foods) must be kept below 41 degree F or above 135 degree F.